A supplier that accepts an AIT purchase order agrees to be bound to the following terms:
- The supplier agrees to maintain a quality management system that is certified to or compliant with at least one of the following standards: ISO 9001, AS9100.
- The supplier agrees to contact AIT if they require a copy of the drawing specified or other technical information required to fulfill the order.
- The supplier agrees to provide identification and revision status of specifications or other relevant technical documentation related to the product supplied.
- The supplier agrees to provide a Certificate of Conformance that certifies the product supplied as conforming to its specifications.
- The supplier agrees to control, to retain, and to provide AIT access to supplier created records for at least 7 years.
- The supplier agrees to notify AIT of any nonconforming product supplied at the earliest possible time but in no event later than three business days from day the nonconformance is discovered. AIT does not accept nonconforming product without written authorization from the General Manager or Quality Manager.
- The supplier agrees to notify AIT of changes to product or process definitions, and if required at AIT’s discretion, to obtain approval of such changes.
- The supplier grants AIT; its customers; and regulatory authorities access to relevant facilities and applicable records at any level of the supply chain.
- The supplier shall ensure that its employees are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
- The supplier shall ensure that only new and authentic materials are delivered to AIT. The seller agrees to purchase parts only directly from the OCM or OCM authorized distributor unless first approved by AIT in writing. The supplier agrees to maintain supply chain traceability back to the manufacturer by manufacturer batch identification such as date code, lot code, serialization, etc.
- The supplier shall disclose in writing at the time of each individual quotation, the source of supply, whether or not the Organization is authorized (franchised) for the part(s) being quoted, and whether or not providing full manufacturer’s warranty on the quoted material.
- The supplier agrees to flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents including these terms.
Supplier Terms and Conditions – Revision 07 – 25-Oct-2019