Network Data Logger & Aggregator
The Avionics Network Data Aggregator (ANDA) is a high-performance, ruggedized, flight certified network data aggregator system capable of supporting data logging and flight test data acquisition applications. The ANDA supports monitoring, selecting, and aggregating Fibre Channel and Ethernet data from multiple input streams for forwarding to data recorders and telemetry interfaces.
- (16) Optical 1 Gbps Inputs (Ethernet or Fibre Channel)
- (6) Copper 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Inputs
- (2) 10 Gbps Optical Ethernet Inputs
- Custom Fibre Channel / Ethernet Input channel counts on request
- (2) 1 Gbps Copper Ethernet & (2) 10 Gbps Optical Ethernet LAN interfaces for streaming to recorder & Telemetry gateways
- (2) PCM Outputs
- IRIG-B & IEEE 1588 Time Synchronization
- Small Package 11.26″ X 5.35″ X 5.04″
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, & MIL-STD-704A
The Aircraft Network Data Aggregator (ANDA) multiplexes captured Fibre Channel and Ethernet avionics network data into Ethernet data streams to in-vehicle flight data recorders. The ANDA also selects and formats user selected avionics network data parameters for PCM output to Telemetry transmitters and the ANDA can also be configured to stream selected data over the Ethernet LAN to telemetry gateways.
The data selection and filtering functions of the ANDA also allow it to be used for Data Logging applications. Supporting software is provided to log and view captured avionics data parameters.
Want more information about applications supported by the ANDA?
Avionics Bus Data Acquisition & Network Interface Unit
The eDAQ-1553-FQ is a small, rugged (MIL-STD-810G) MIL-STD-1553 & Serial Data Acquisition unit (DAU) that is capable of streaming captured Avionics Bus data to remote data loggers, flight test data recorders, and telemetry gateway systems.
- (2) Redundant MIL‐STD‐1553 bus interfaces (Transformer & Direct)
- (2) 10/100/1000 Mbit/sec Ethernet LAN Interfaces with POE
- (5) RS-422/RS-485 Interfaces
- (1) RS-232 Interface
- Supports MIL‐STD‐1553 Data streaming over Ethernet to Data Recorders (IRIG 106 Ch.10 and Telemetry Gateways)
- Timestamp synchronization to IEEE 1588 and IRIG‐B
- Full MIL‐STD‐1553 Bus Error Detection
- MIL‐STD‐810G Compliant
- Small, compact package 5.55in x 1.58in x 1.90in
The eDAQ-1553-FQ supports data logging and flight test data acquisition applications. Captured MIL-STD-1553 bus data can be streamed to flight test data recorders over Ethernet (UDP/IP) in IRIG 106 Ch.10 format and simultaneously the eDAQ-1553-FQ can be configured to select MIL-STD-1553 bus data parameters for forwarding to networked telemetry gateways.