QUALITY STANDARDS AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
We take our customer commitment seriously. We extend this responsibility beyond our products and into every aspect of our relationship with our customers. Just as our products meet the high standards for performance, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of professional integrity.
Every individual product AIT produces is tested and inspected against its design specifications by our IPC certified staff. Our engineering personnel complete a review of all testing and inspections prior to delivery to our customers.
- AS9100:2016 / ISO 9001:2015 : Quality Management System (SAE)
SAFETY AND COMPATIBILITY STANDARDS
- JESD625 : Handling Electrostatic Discharge-Sensitive (ESDS) Devices
- 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
- 2006/95/EC Low-Voltage Directive (Safety)
- IPC-A-610: Compatibility requirements for Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- 2002/95/EC Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- SJ/T11324-2006: Control of Pollution Caused by Electronic Information Products
- 2002/96/EC Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
- 2006/66/EC Batteries Directive
- EC No. 1907/2006: Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- IPC-7711/7721: Lead Free Support and Inspection Guidelines for Repairs and Modifications
To ease import processes for our customers and partners, AIT complies with European Union and international import standards, including RoHS, REACH, and CE European Conformity Directives such as WEEE.
Each and every AIT employee completes Quality Management training according to their role. Training curriculums and frequencies are developed according to the requirements of IPC, JEDEC, SAE, and internal policies.