High Speed (100G) Avionics Network Test Instrument
PXI Express Instrument for test and simulation of Fibre Channel and Avionics Ethernet (10G/25G/40G/100G). Instrument provides 4 optical network interfaces and is software configurable to provide 4 ports of Ethernet, 4 ports of Fibre Channel, or 2 ports of each. Provides built in support for commonly used avionics network protocols and simulation of periodic avionics message data and streaming video.
- Supports 10/25/40/100 Gbps Ethernet
- Supports 1Gbit/s, 2Gbit/s, & 4 Gbit/s Fibre Channel with user definable data rates (custom data rates also supported)
- Provides (4) Ethernet/Fibre Channel physical port interfaces Physical port interfaces are user configurable to operate as Ethernet or Fibre Channel
- Supports offloading Ethernet upper layer protocols including:
IPv4/IPv6, UDP, TCP, RoCEv2, Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD), and Real-Time Publish Subscribe (RTPS)
- Generates precisely timed periodic message data onboard. Up to 64K messages/instrument.
- Supports common Fibre Channel ULP’s (ASM, RDMA, ARINC 818/FC-AV)
- 8GB RAM per Network Interface for buffering Tx/Rx Data
- PXI Express Instrument capable of synchronization to 100MHz Reference clock (Synchronize to IRIG-B and IEEE 1588 when used in AIT PXI Express Systems)
- Includes drivers for Windows, Linux, & LabVIEW Real Time
- Supported by high level C/C++ APIs
- Fibre Channel and Ethernet Analyzer & Simulator software applications also available